for use of this website
This disclaimer is for use of the website of Bejo Finance B.V. and the Bejo enterprises affiliated with it, De Groot en Slot B.V. and Broer B.V. (hereinafter referred to as "Bejo/DGS/Broer" and "we").
By using this website you accept the General Terms and Conditions for using the website of Bejo/DGS/Broer as they are stated below. You also declare that you will not hold Bejo/DGS/Broer or any of its subsidiary companies, responsible or liable for information, recommendations and/or advices that are contained in this website.
General Terms and Conditions for using this website
- The website of Bejo/DGS/Broer is composed with the utmost care. However Bejo/DGS/Broer do not give any guarantee whatsoever, that the information, which also but not solely includes variety descriptions and technical advices, contained in or referred to on this website is complete and accurate and suitable for the purpose the user of this website may give to it. Bejo/DGS/Broer therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or lost profits resulting from the use of this website, unless it is a matter of gross guilt or intent on the part of Bejo/DGS/Broer. Furthermore, Bejo/DGS/Broer will not be liable for any damage whatsoever, resulting from inability to use this website.
- Bejo/DGS/Broer reserves the right to alter the content of this website, including these General Terms and Conditions for using the website, in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notification. Bejo will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. None other than Bejo is permitted to alter this website.
- This website may contain links or references to other websites. As Bejo/DGS/Broer does not supervise the contents of those third-party websites, Bejo/DGS/Broer will not accept any responsibility or liability for information originating, directly or indirectly, from third-party websites.
- This website may contain references to varieties that are not available in a certain country. Such references do not imply under any circumstances whatsoever that Bejo/DGS/Broer will, or has the intention to, sell that variety in that country.
- Bejo/DGS/Broer cannot be held responsible or liable for any direct or consequential damage to computer hardware and/or software resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this website.
- The contents of this website, including all information and images, are protected by the copyright of Bejo/DGS/Broer, unless otherwise stated. No part of the contents of this website may be reproduced and/or published in any form by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or otherwise, without prior written consent from Bejo/DGS/Broer.
- These General Terms and Conditions for using the website of Bejo/DGS/Broer are subject to Dutch law. All disputes will be settled by the Court of Law in Alkmaar, The Netherlands.